Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

7.08.2009

Introducing the "My favorite things" series


Ava01fv

This is something I have been doing lately. I have been having my clients bring all of their favorite things to be photographed with. I think it's so fun to have pictures of your kids with the things they've been lovin' on! How fun to look back on the pictures and remember those crazy/special things you couldn't let go of.


I'm super excited to launch this idea as a
Laci Davis Photography signature shot. I have some great plans in mind for all you kiddos I have coming up. Keep checking back to see more of this. I can't wait to hear what you think!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Laci... This is just over the top!
What a FUN way to capture photos and memories! Quit getting better at what you do... soon I won't be able to afford you!!
I Love you Laci Girl! xox Mom

Chelsea said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! the whole thing. great work. great idea. all of it:)

Hess Fam said...

I really can't handle you!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photography!! and I guess you are ok too!

Hess Fam said...

oh that is so annoying I swear I posted love love love before that Chelsea chick!!

Jaci said...

What a fun idea?! Love it!
Your blog looks great! Way to go girl!