Well, here I am! I’m a wife and a mother from Davis County doing what I love.

I’m here to capture you being you, so grab your Favorite Things and let’s get this going! xox Laci

5.18.2011

The "Formals"

Im officially calling these The "Formals" we went out before the big day for bridals and a bunch with the two of them.  I LOVED this day. 
And because It's my brother I get to post a million :)
 remember the engagements (here) 


 Can you guess what the wedding color was? 



One of my Favs! 
We had a little rain, so the lighting was perfect. I do wish those sky's were blue though
I just love this photo of him covering her


 Had to show off the blue booties protecting their fancy shoes ;)



 AND we even ran into a few animals along the way


The wedding is over and these two are currently cursing in the Caribbean
I'm jealous

11 comments:

B's Mommy said...

You captured the their true personalities and happiness! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

love them! so pretty, great job!

Amy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i think the pop of blue/teal is awesome! And cursing the Caribbean.. ha ha! I am thinking the hands are faster then the brain was...he he.
Also the animals and umbrella's so cool! Very beautiful couple.

Amy Lou said...

LOVE!! Great job Laci girl - I think the first is my absolute fave :) The way your darling brother is kissing his new bride on the head is beyond priceless! Neat location.. I can see Grover gal details all the way down to the very bow on her bouquet. Congrats to the BEAUTIFUL couple! XOX

April said...

OH LACI! YOu seriously have amazing talent! We would die to post these on Bliss! We loved sharing their engagements! Let me know!

April

Nikki said...

I love the location...Perfect!!! I would love to see pictures of the reception. I heard that it was amazing from more than one person:)

Shaylee said...

LOVE all of these!! :)

Amber Shumake said...

girl, these are FANTASTIC! the light is perfect...it's so bright and happy! that's what i love about your work! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the pics! You are great!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pictures! You are a great photographer! Congrats!